About Me - Thomas James Rowe
I have extensive experience in the Telecommunications industry both with Verizon and British Telecom. Where I have held senior and consultancy positions working in various roles. I am meticulous in my approach to work and always endeavour to deliver high quality work. I have strong data analysis, reporting, documentation and problem-solving skills. I have numerous IT skills such as Microsoft Office Access and Excel VBA Development, and am familiar with Web Development.
- Data Analysis and Reporting.
- Process Documentation, Improvement and Management.
- Project Management.
- Technical Support, Problem Investigation and Resolution, Vendor Management.
- Work Tools Design, Specification and Development.
- Leadership and Man Management.
- Quality Management.
- Technical Authoring.
- Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE).
- Oracle WebCenter Content Management.
- Microsoft Office VBA Development, Access and Excel.
- Web Development, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery and Bootstrap Framework.
- Unix and Windows Server.
- Ericsson AXE10 and Nortel DMS100 Voice Switches.